Sunday, June 08, 2008

Real Dawn Yang, please stand up

Everyone knows that Dawn Yang's site is http://www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss.

I like reading Dawn's blog, because it's interesting to know or rather, have an update of all the hottest spots she goes to. Just looking at her face mesmerizes me(hahha, I've gotta' admit, she's hot and would make any girl envy her).

Anyway, I was blog-hopping and found to my amusement, that there's this poser(s) who pretends to be Dawn Yang and discriminates her in every way possible.

Check this link out: http://www.xanga.com/dawn_wayang"



It's really hilarious.


I actually thought that it was extremely disgusting for a low-life person to do something to Dawn. I don't know but a mystical fairy like image always forms in my head whenever I think/hear/see (of) Dawn's name/face. hahha.

But after a few chats here and there, I've come to realized that my words had to corrected. I guess I don't know her well enough to say that she's all "innocent", having heard that she's been claiming she's mix blood(thai/dutch/jap) when she's pure Chinese Singaporean, I think.

Well, all I can say is, everyone wants to be accepted, and I guess she lied(maybe?) so that she could be accepted. You know, coming from Singapore, foreigners are always more accepted than Singaporeans themselves.

As for the Plastic Surgery, maybe she just wanted to be like Micheal Jackson?
its micheal jackson
hahah.

Here's a link that's interesting to read:
http://mooiness.com/2006/08/22/dawn-yang-confronts-those-rumours/">Dawn Yang confronts rumours


I guess the Dawn_Wayang site wants to inform
impressionable teens to (not) regard her as a role model and do extensive plastic surgery just like her. Thus thinking that it's perfectly acceptable to spend your parents hard earned money just to go for plastic surgery to look like dawn. It's just with a weird twist of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment