Sunday, June 15, 2008

Best love song ever

People have often thought of their love as the best one ever. Teens especially tend to have this mindset that "oh, i love you so much, and I can't live my Life without you". It's kind of funny to me, because you've been living your Life well enough, before you knew "your love".

I may be wrong to question your Love. And you may think hat you've done and said to your Love all the sweetest things ever.

Well, just watch this video, and judge for yourself. Have you said that to your love?


I'm only a 16 year old, and I may not know much. But this video has sure made my mum cry her heart out.



Enjoy!





Maybe you didn't catch it well enough. Fret not, I've got the lyrics for you to follow word for word!






It just makes your heart melt isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I think d song must have some special meaning to your mum..Mine is by 3 Doors Down...

    ReplyDelete