Friday, June 27, 2008

School's in, Life's out

It's actually a long time since I last blogged about my daily life. I'm sure many wouldn't want to bother about it, and so, here's a quick one.

School started, and term 3 is going to be a task to prove to ourselves and others that we are capable of overcoming the challenge, which is of course, the big O's.

Everyone around me seems more engaged in their work, and I am too, driven to compete with them. Hopefully, my class can work together in supporting each other to strive hard.

English class has been the greatest class to attend, as always. My teacher actually told us that brushing our teeth with salt and rough coffee powder, could actually clean and whiten your teeth. I'm curious if it'll work, and I'll definitely try it out during the weekends. But the funny thing was, she said that after telling us this, she want us to NOT try it at home, and not tell our parents that it's taught by her. hahah.


Anyway, I've been having Dreams and deja vu lately, and some seems pretty unpleasant. But one of the dream left me drooling on bed. It's none other than GUITAR HERO 3!!! Watch the video below.




Nice right? It looks so fun! I want one!!

Anyway, I youtube-ed further and found some incredible songs to play on Guitar Hero 3. It's really unbelievable that there's actually a song like that to play!

Watch:







The last one was total madness!

Speaking of guitars, I found a video of a guy playing superbly well. I'm not sure what song it was, and if you do, tag me!





And lastly before I leave, I'd like to show you guys a video. Hopefully I can try it out too!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment