Friday, June 20, 2008

The next Dawn Yang , XiaXue and Xiao Yun?

I was blog-hopping through the net and I found this rather interesting site


I don't know if she had been through plastic surgery but she sure looks pretty to me! I never thought that Thais were fair. Anyway, just like Dawn Yang, she has received many criticisms. She was even labeled as a Dawn Yang wannabe. Well, is she?


Well, I got rather intrigued by it, and so I decided to google "Xiaxue wannabe". Can't hep it right, once you're famous, people will start checking things out about you. Anyway, here's the results. (I'm sorry if this has offended anyone. And if you are, then by all means tag me, and I'll try to make changes.)


Anyway, i found a site. Her name's May Zhee

Well, in her very long post, she actually clarifies that she and XiaXue are from two different worlds (more like two different countries) and throws in different occasions of being labeled as a wannabe, as well as her point of view.

In her post, she also pointed out a XiaXue wannabe who copied XiaXue by buying a Juicy Couture Bag for her dog. Yes her dog. Anyway her name is Cheesie


I've read through her post a couple of times, but I couldn't find any self-proclaimed "I'm just like Xia Xue" trademarks. And as far as I could recall, I don't think Xiaxue bought any juicy couture bag for her dog. I don't think she even has a dog.


Anyway, speaking of XiaXue.. Remember when XiaXue posted about the top 7 most disgusting bloggers
. This post has definitely set bloggers and netizens crazy about it.

Well, I know that many have tried to replicate her post, when the topic was hot. But only recently, while looking through princess taqinah's blog awards, i came-across this site
that labels 2 fellow bloggers as disgusting.

If you've clicked on the site, and haven't noticed, it's in Chinese. But fortunately, having learnt Chinese for the past 12 years, i'm able to read it! Unfortunately, my Chinese quite bad, so pardon and correct if i misinterpreted certain words. And let's begin.


"Among all bloggers, i feel that he's(Fauzi Rassull) is the most disgusting blogger.

His looks and even clothes are very girly.

Look at how he dresses.

Whether it's shirt or pants, it's still worn very tight.

But overall, I really admire his blogging style. His content is very good, and his posts are not bad.

This blogger is none other than Fauzi Rassull!"

Hahah, okay, I've left out the Steven Lim part, because I think even without translation, we all understand why he's disgusting.

Anyway, back to Fauzi Rassull. I have read Fauzi Rassulls's blog and I don't think that his dressing is that girly. It's not that bad what. I believe that he is not a trend follower, but a trend setter.

To me, I think that a disgusting blogger, should be someone who's disgusting in his/her blog. Someone who constantly blogs about how macho he is and how much girls ogle at him, when in fact, he's some fat, ugly guy who takes photos of himself while dressed in baggy three-quarters and a singlet, showing off his man-boobs. Now, That's disgusting.

I don't actually think that bloggers should be judged by their looks though, but should be judged by their content in their blog? No?


Anyway, it seems like my blog has been attracting traffic especially for Dawn Wayang
and Xiao Yun
post.

Maybe I should be a wannabe too. the next Xiao Yun? (no appropriate photo, so anyhow hantam one old photo in.)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


hahah!

2 comments:

  1. It's better to be yourself when comes to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment. And I'm sure i am myself when I'm blogging. Being XiaoYun's wannabe was just a joke. lol

    ReplyDelete