Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on my weekend

This weekend has been spent with a rather "slacking" attitude. I have been up till 4 plus in the morning, chatting with Shera on Msn.

Some of you might go "cheh, 4 plus only, i play maple/habbo/dota or whatever games longer lah, this one small fry."

Well, I can't say much to that, but anyway, this online chat actually is rather ridiculous. Because it is nothing but making up stories of people and reading people's friendster profiles.

And regarding the story-making, we can sound so far-fetched, like creating a story that "someone" got hit by his best friend because he have him the rock (lift eyebrow) look.


Photobucket


Hahah.


I'm kind of worried for my O'levels Mother tongue oral tomorrow. I'm not like some who goes on and on about how bad he/she is, that he/she will fail and all, but in the end, he/she gets an A1 and still thinks it's not good enough.

No. I'm not like that. I'm really bad at it, that I even considered dropping it once. See, my family speaks mainly English, if not, it'll be a mixed up language of Malay, Hokkien, Peranakan and English. So, the Chinese language gets neglected and thus, i have difficulty succeeding in it.

I failed on my recent mother tongue oral because I had no idea what the teacher was talking about. I asked her to translate the question in English and unfortunately, she wasn't good in doing it. So the oral ended in me giggling at myself for the humiliating act of 'anyhow out Chinese words together' and her giggling at me, because my Chinese sentences made no sense to her at all. Oh yah, and I read the word, 幽默 which is supposed to be 'you mo', as "chou mo", in the passage. Stupid or what. So how to pass?

Hahah.


Lastly, To end off,I'd like to wish ALL WHO ARE TAKING THE O' AND N' LEVEL ORAL(BOTH ENGLISH AND CHINESE), GOOD LUCK!

Must wish me too okay, because I'll need loads of it to pass!! hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment