Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Head under water and you're telling me to breathe easy

Instead of studying/revising for the big O's, I'm sitting here,blogging my ass off till Mama shakes me violently and remind that it's time for dinner.




School has been, unfortunately, panicky. The constant reminder that "time is short and that it's not too late to start revising" often leaves me in a pool of perspiration and cold shudders.

Not from the alarming shortage of time though, but from the hunger pangs that I get. "I can't wait for break time" often rings in my head.

I often try to remove the thought of food, by scanning across the classroom, looking for people who have their mouths moving up and down, chewing something, or people who are apparently stupid enough to TRY to HIDE their attempt to consume a sweet.

I often blurt out "WHAT ARE YOU EATING? I WANT IT!", making many heads turn, either staring at me or at the person whose attempt to consume the sweet became a failure because of my loud voice.

Hahaha. But my classmates have become smart. Because after realizing that I can't keep my big mouth shut, they decided to NOT bring sweets at all! This of course, turns me into a lifeless slob, with my brain shutting off bit by bit.

I wonder sometimes, why teachers have to give us homework. The thought of the load of papers on top of my desk often leave me in a situation where I can't help but to procrastinate.

But if I do attempt my workload, I'll often side track. By doing things like google-ing things like mucus, and to even picture myself getting a paper cut on my eyeball, causing blood to ooze out and fill my desk with pools of BLOOD. I wonder what my mum thinks of this.



Anyway, yesterday was Colin's aka Vanessa's birthday. I couldn't make it to school, because I was , 'self-proclaimed' sick.

He was of course, disappointed and pissed off because he's sweet sixteen wasn't as sweet as he thought.

But today, to make it up to him, Shera, Aainaa, Nate and I planned a surprise birthday bash for him. This caught him by surprise and he wasn't ready for it. But it ended with a blast, with Malek helping out, of course.

(pictures are with Malek.. I'll try to get it from him)

Here was how it went..

We had prelim English oral today, and after it, we were supposed to trick him into "teaching" Aainaa physics. But silly Aainaa forgot about the whole plan, and actually led him to the place where we kept our "ammunition". So I led him away, making stories up while i brought him to the canteen. There, Shera and Aainaa took over, where they blindfolded him and make him do silly things like jump over imaginary rocks and all.

They then led him to the designated spot where our "live rounds" were ready to fire. We made him sit on the floor, and then SPLASH!! Nate poured the pail of cold water, Malek poured the pail of eggs, egg shells and water, and I poured flour all over him.

We ran off immediately as he turned into a slimy blob and chased us all over school. Malek, nate and I then went to the G.O where we took his cake out. We celebrated, did more running around/ screaming, throwing of cake and soon after, everyone went home.


See, colin, your birthday was sweet after all!! Smelly, rather than sweet though!


But the darnest thing happened.. Colin's phone was destroyed because of the sabotage, and aainaa injured herself, after running and flopping herself on the floor, making Colin do a somersault over her. And shera was drenched in the egg mixture(which looked like vomit), from colin.

Hahaha.


Good things always have bad endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment