Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back from the grave

I think it's been long enough since I've last blogged. I wouldn't want to sound idiotic and whine on and on about things. Let's just say, the reason why I didn't blog for a long time, was due to stressful times in Life. I'll leave the imagination to your guys.

Anyway, I'll "repay" the blog by actually posting two posts. Why? Because when started blogging, one aim for this blog was to have an update every week.

Fret not, the posts won't be a repetition because it would be utterly stupid to do so. It won't be rantings about my school work or teachers. Instead, I've found some interesting stuff to blog about.

But first, the "quizzes" from Shera's blog.

1st one: Random facts about me

Rules :

- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

I'll definitely not tag others to do it, because quizzes like this should be done for fun and not by "passing". And I'm tired to wreck my brains to think of 10 people.

- bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things
and post the rules.

- at the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you`re going
to tag and list their names.

- don't forget to comment on their site that they`re tagged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)I think that Toe-socks are the best creation ever. I have no clue why I LOVE toe socks but they just make me feel "all fuzzy inside".toe socks!!!

2)I HATE the colour PINK. Especially HOT PINK. But I love the Singer PINK.

3)I LOVE watching people get body piercings and I'm in LOVE with Thaipusam(Indian festivals) where people carry heavy kavadis by piercing metal rods through their body. I like watching the lion dance performances too.Thaipusam 2006 (31)lion dance

4)I LOVE going to 'Toys R Us'. I love playing every single toy there, removing the toy baby's diapers, playing with the swords and machine guns.

5)I have a habit of twirling my pen between my fingers. I find it entertaining.

6)I have to stretch and "crack" my neck, elbows,finger,back,knee and toes before i head to school. This way, I wouldn't feel lethargic, but feel energized all day. My mum thinks it's gross and that my head,elbows,knees, toes and fingers would drop from my body one day.

7)I have so much junk food in my room that I can start my own "mama shop".

8)I have five black trash bags of soft toys. I used to be a lover of soft toys. There was once when I didn't want to go home unless my parents bought me the soft toy that i was hugging. Fortunately, they did. . My room and bed used to be filled with toys, leaving me with no space to sleep on my bed. But my dad started giving away my "precious" to his friend's kids. I'm left with only five bags now.

9)I think that I am a very stubborn ass and tend to not listen to people's advice if I feel that I am not in the wrong. But before you go around telling that "kethlyn's an ass", I'd like you to get to know me better and then judge instead of judging from other's opinions. No one is good enough to judge you if that person doesn't know you well enough.

10)I'm allergic to Panadol. hahah.



Next: Stupid things that you have done.


Instructions:

Mark with a “X” the stupid things you have experienced.

You must write in their guestbooks to the people you tag that
they have been tagged max. 10 tagged ppl. (Just do it if you want to.)

1-[] Your bubblegum falls when you talk
2-[] Your bubblegum has fallen off your mouth though you are not speaking
3-[X] You have hit with a door or something transparent
4-[X] You have thrown yourself off a moving vehicle.
5-[X] You have thought in something funny, start laughing about it and ppl stare at you weirdly
6-[ ] You have hit with a tree while walking
7-[ ] It’s possible to lick your elbow
8-[ ] When you read this you tried to lick it
9-[ ] You have never noticed that the “abc song” and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tone
10-[ ] When you read no.9 you sang them
11-[X] You have tripped with your shoelaces.
12-[X] You have chocked with your own saliva.
13-[ ] You have watched the matrix movie and didn’t understand it it
14-[] You didn’t notice that I repeated the word “it” in the previous number
15-[] You have just returned to see if it was true
16-[] Your hair is blond or dark-blond
17-[X] People have called you slow
18-[X] You have set fire to something accidentally
19-[X] Sometimes you leave your mouth open without thinking
20-[X] You have fallen asleep during class.
21-[X] Sometimes you stop thinking
22-[X] Sometimes you forget what you were talking about
23-[ ] People stares at you weirdly and go away from you
24-[] Very often you are told to listen the little voice in your head
26-[] You use your fingers to do simple subtractions or sums
27-[X] You have eaten an insect.
28-[X] You are doing this while you were supposed to be doing something important
29-[X] You have wore your clothes wrong side
30-[X] You have looked for something and it was in your hand all the time
31-[] You send chain mails because you are afraid of those things happening
32-[] You lose stuff very easily and often.
33-[] Your friends know that they shouldn’t use long words while speaking with you.
34-[] You hit your head with your hand when you get confused.
35-[X] You have fell of the chair.
36-[X] When you are laying on your bed staring at the roof you try to find figures in the roof’s texture.
36-[X] You repeat too often “ummmm..” when you’re speaking.
37-[] You are afraid of something very very stupid
38-[X] It’s hard to count the “x” you got.

TOTAL 1:11

39-[X] You had to count again
40-[X] You are asking why does it says 'TOTAL 1:11'
41-[] You didn’t notice that no.36 was written twice and they are really stupid things


This post is too wordy.. So I'll skip to the next post to talk about my interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment