Saturday, April 19, 2008

these Lessons Made Students want to go to school

First, a post about my school’s LMS (Learning Management System) program.

I wouldn’t say it sucked, but rather, it totally destroyed my day.

Let Me Simply explain what happened.

On the morning of 16th April, majority of the students had to rise from their ever-welcoming bed because they had to complete some assignments assigned to them. They had to access the work via the computer, using the Learning Management System.

I sat down and switched on my computer. I entered the school website and to my dismay, the page that was displayed showed “error”. I patiently refreshed the page over and over again. Soon after, I fell asleep, while refreshing the page.

However, my nap soon ended after being awoken by my brother who couldn’t help but to shout in my ears “Look! Mas Selamat! ” Obviously, I was pissed at the rude awaken, because I did not see Mas Selamat around, and, the LMS login page wasn’t loading.

While waiting for the page to load again, I decided to log in to Msn messenger. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who was stuck at the LMS thing, in fact, almost everyone were! Luckily, Muhammad (khairul) Syafiq came to the rescue; he gave me another link to access the school LMS system. Now, I could log in, but, the page couldn’t load when I clicked on the assignments. I was both pissed and panicky, worrying that I couldn’t complete the work. My mom came into my room with a bowl of Milo cereals and she asked me how everything was. And I said, “Wah Lao Mummy, See, load so long…”

She ignored me and went out of my room, only to return with a box of milk. I gave her a puzzled look and she said: “so Little Milk, Some more loh”.

She headed back to the kitchen, while i stayed in my room, to eat my cereals, wait for the stupid site to load, and to chat on MSN.SS

Out of the blue, I was added into this msn conversation where Local Maniacs Screamed and ranted about the slow LMS. As I slowly read through the conversation, I realized that they were my class mates. I couldn’t take the nonsense in there, so I exited from the conversation.

Little did I know, my brother was standing behind me and said “Let Me Sing to you an Elvis piece” His voice almost deafened me but what made me choked on my cereals was when I saw a huge lizard beside me! My brother was all excited and jumped at the sight of the lizard, he said that Lizards Made Sick (cool) pets. I chased him out of the room and walked towards the kitchen to return my bowl, only to hear my mum shouting, competing with the Loud Metallica Songs from my brother’s room. She asked what we wanted for lunch and my cousin, who was staying over, told her that he wanted Laksa, Many Soup.

I returned to my room, only to realize that my computer hanged while Loading Module Session. Shera then told me that the submission time was extended to 5pm. " Lambat ah, Mati Seh", as I had already planned my day. I decided to cancel my plans and went on to Youtube to watch my favourite; Little Miss Swan” videos.

I ended my day by not completing the assignments from LMS because every single time I tried completing or did complete, I was rewarded with the “incomplete/ not attempted” signs on my page. Instead I wrote a long complaint to the instructors about how bad this idea was, and that I do not intend to complete the work.

I logged off the computer and went into my other brother’s room, while he was sleeping, and drew on his arm, which had the Lazy Man/Singer; Bob Marley.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha. really a piece of Hilarious LMS.

    ReplyDelete