Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Birthday Wishlist

Many close friend's birthdays have passed.

Now it's my turn to celebrate my 16th birthday, together with my twin, Guan Wei.

I wouldn't say that I'm not excited, but rather, I'm more nervous. So nervous that I can practically shit in my pants. Why? Because I'm afraid of the "birthday bash" that I'll receive from BELOVED FRIENDS who can't wait to avenge themselves from my plans of the "live round ammunition" attacks.


Family and Friends, have been asking me, for my Birthday list, because they have no clue as to what to buy for me. I've gotten sick and tired of the asking, So, I've decided, to create one here!!

Here goes...*flicks hair


1. A big PINK unicorn that i can sit and gallop on around my house.

2. A HUGE PINK BARBIE DOLL house. So that I can hide inside it, to play masak-masak, and to have a tea party with my fellow Barbie doll toys(that i wish will come alive and talk to me someday. )

3. If you can't afford a HUGE PINK BARBIE doll house for me, then I suggest you get me a BARBIE doll figure, or just the HUGE head. (So that I can play with her hair, combing it, and sticking all sorts of hair thingys in it. I can even share make-up with her!! Triple Yayness!)

4. If you pathetic fools can't even afford number 3, then I suggest you BUZZ OFF. No I'm kidding, I need people to buy for me presents! Buy me PINK tutus. Not for me, but for my live performance of Ballerinas!!! *BEAMS

5. I want to have a concert where all my friends are planning it, and I'm the VIP, so I get to sit back, relax and enjoy the whole show! While my slaves friends, plan EVERYTHING for MOI! Ain't that sweet? Oh, and HAVE TO HAVE Jesse McCartney, Jessica Alba, Tom Kaulitz and some lunatics dressed in SPONGEBOB and PATRICK costumes, there! ( If I don't have them, I'll start stomping my feet!!! And I mean it! *pouts lip, with lollipop twirled around finger.)

6. Clothes aren't really necessary, because I have all the branded clothes I want. But if you think you can afford it, then yeah, go ahead and buy it for me! After all, it's MY birthday, isn't it? But you better keep this in mind, I want things that are shiny, PINK, if you must, clothes that ONLY come in ONE piece, so that other people can't wear it. (If there is, they're so copying my style, Uhh.. *checks filed nails). Oh, and I'll THROW the clothes away if ANY of them are NOT BRANDED

7. A pet dog. I don't want one that's too fluffy, because it's fur would dirty my carpets. I don't want one with short hair, because it looks SO NOT CUTE. I don't want one which is too thin, because it'll look like an anorexic Paris Hilton. I don't want one that it too fat either, because it'll be too heavy to be carried around. No wait, I won't carry it around, because it'll cost me my nails! I'll use a forklift then.

8. FOR CHEAPO LOSERS..
I want flowers that are real, not the plastic ones. I want them to be nice smelling, but not too strong.. I want them to look nice, but not as nice as MOI. And finally, I don't want any in black.

9. I want a car, that looks exactly like the one Ken drives Barbie in. It can only be in any shade of Autumn and has to have a really "pimped" look. It must be hawt y'all. But I'm way hotter, DUH. I don't have a driver's license because I'm too young, and my nails aren't fit for touching the yucky stirring wheel, so I need a chauffeur to drive me about.

10. My last wish is to go on a holiday trip to Hawaii, where everyone are only to be dressed in PINK flower designs! (Double yayness!) NO ONE is to splash water at me, and I have my own set of PINK hammock around the beaches so that I can lay on them whenever I like. The girls are to be clad in coconuts and flowers only. (READ: NO CLOTHES!). I want models to sashay down an aisle with the different swim suit designs that MOI picked out.


I hope you losers have seen my top ten list, So you better get me PRESENTS!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


















If you've been wondering you was the one who typed all that, I have no idea. Some bimbo chick must've possessed me and typed her wish list instead of mine!


hahaha.


And no. THAT IS NOT MY ACTUAL LIST. In fact, I have none. I can't be bothered with presents though. It's not necessary, seriously. Because it eats money.

If I were rich, I would make everyday, my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment