Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Some voting Thang

Vote for me please!




I've signed up for NuffNang and this SgFriends but have not been participating in them in a 100%. Don't get me wrong, I do love blogging but somehow I never really seem to seriously blog my heart out. Every time I log in to Nuff Nang to type why I want to be a featured blogger, my mind turns blank.
I have no idea on what to blog about, and I myself know that I am not capable of producing serious blog posts. As what I told shera; my posts are so boring that if my dog could read, it would decompose on my screen.

But somehow, things have changed(what's life without risks,yeah?)

And I feel that how I can trully express myself, is through blogging.

And no, I am not someone who wants your sympathy, nor attention because I'm NOT gonna blog like a TWIT.

All I want from you, is your agreement, in the way I blog. If you think that I can really do what it takes, vote for me. But if you think that I'm like some other shit head who blogs about their daily routines as well as whine all day about how shitty life is, then don't vote.


All I want, is your honest opinion. Because all I ever want for this blog, is to be able to entertain, and not be an eye-sore to readers.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment