Sunday, May 04, 2008

Pocketful of sunshine

I've just had a really hot shower. You know there's something really unique about showers. You have the icy cold ones to wake you up, the normal one for a quick shower and the inviting hot showers, that "replenishes" your energy after your long, lousy day.

I always have the hot showers because I feel really refreshed after it, and it makes my skin feel soft, as though it got cooked. The tingling sensation of perspiration all over, after the hot shower never fails to make me feel ALIVE.

There's a huge difference though, between the warm inviting waters that make you feel all clean and happy like a baby,and the blistering hot ones that make you yelp in pain.

But the temperature of showers are different to my room temperature.

After the long shower, I reluctantly leave the toilet to go to my room. Reluctance soon leaves me as the cool azure blue of my room walls invite me in. I then fall asleep with a huge fan blowing at my face, with the air-conditioner switched on at 16 degrees.

My family thinks that I should be thrown into the hot springs in the day, and go to Alaska to sleep, in the night.


Anyways, if you didn't notice, my blog skin has changed. I'm not really pleased with this though. You see, I'm a huge blog goondu and I leave all the decorations of these kind of things to people are more professional. But as I searched on blog skins
for an appropriate one for me, I was disappointed to find skins that weren't appealing to me.
Don't get me wrong, there are talented people there like my all time favourite: Solistice. And Ink SPLASH, as well as lionheart.
But majority of the other designers are either people who tiieepe liike thiish, have the "oh,I'm so emo, join me as i face the wall and slit my wrist", or make lovey-dovey skins either about break-ups or happy endings.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD NOW?

All I want is a skin that either has colours that scream out, without having people to squint their eyes when they read my posts. Or a skin that portrays a calm, relaxing and laidback feeling, something that makes you feel warmth.

But it seems like the trend in blogskins now are revolving around love. Aren't people sick of it? Or is it just me?



Lastly, before I end this post, I'd just like to say the daily gossips with Shera and the ANNOYING ANTELOPE has been great, where we talk about idiotic girls, imitate how guys walk and actually discuss about some guy that has been staring at NATE. Hahah. Oh, and our gossips have been revolving around one particular guy lately, all I can say is that he strongly resembles a shaolin monk. But he's not bald though. Hahah

shaolin monkamerican shaolin

No comments:

Post a Comment