Monday, May 05, 2008

5retarded ways to grab attention

Physics was one hell of a killer paper. Preparation for it was a total waste of time (for me).

oh well.

I was blog hopping earlier on, after revising for Chemistry and I stumbled upon blogs that actually tried really hard to grab attention in order to gain fame in the blogosphere. Let's count down to......


5 RETARDED WAYS TO GRAB ATTENTION!


5. People who post nonsensical stuff and try to get fame in Nuffnang and some other advertisement sites (Don't get me wrong, sites like nuffnang are sites to advertise your blogging skills, but with retarded posts, why even bother posting in 'innit'? If I were any of you, I wouldn't post it there, to save myself from great humiliation) by saying that "If you don't click, you're making a big mistake." or, "I post about all the coolest stuff here, you shouldn't miss it!!"

And once you naively click on the site, disgust wraps you as you gasp for air, after seeing that the blog has posts entirely about "muaaii good boiifwen", "moii siistarhxz" and so on.

Oh, and if have post about people who type every single detail of their life.

"I was awoken by my mother's nagging. I tried covering my ears but cannot, so i bobian wake up then go toilet loh. In the toilet I go pang sai, then I bathe for 15 minutes. Bathe le, i go brush teeth for 2 minutes. Finish liao then I go kitchen ask mum cook what. She say cook beehoon then I say ok loh. Then I go watch TV. No nice show mah, so I go room Dota loh. Dota sian then I come here blog loh. I chatting online with dearie too. Then hear mother shout at me then I off comp go see what happen.

edited--

I'm back, after mum nag at me then I sian then I go back to my room loh. Fall asleep while chatting with dear, then she angry. bobian.. I come blog loh."


So much for being "a huge mistake" if I miss the site.

I wouldn't mind reading some Bimbo's blog because it really entertains me, to see "how cool things are, you know. And you know, the other day... I heard Paris Hilton got engaged to some guy, totally gross, you know. And like.. I think I'm like so cool, you know. Yeah.."

At least it's more interesting than old mundane every day routine.


4. People who post scandalous photos of them, either with their boyfriends in bed, or in skimpy clothing that doesn't cover much, or have their cleavage showing or even in nude.

I mean come on, blogs are personal diaries that are shown in public. If you're so willing to show your body off to let 'cheeko-peks' ogle at you, then you should jolly well be a prostitute, you get paid for selling your body, rather than plainly showing it online for free.

And stop asking people whether your inflated cheeks makes you "cute marhx".

I don't know much about make-up but what's with the over-drawn eye-liner? Trying to being Cleopatra back to life? It doesn't work here.

But I have to give a standing ovation to these people though. I mean with the the present corrupted mindset of people, these people (number 3) can rapidly increase their traffic in their blogs by their pictures of with posts about sex, and all the hot steamy stuff that can make people start fantasizing.

But it's still retarded.

3. People who visit other people's blog and ask them to link them. Even to people who hey have no idea who they are, they'll ask them to link them. Why? Gain fame mah.. More people know me what.

Come on lah, unless you're as famous as Celeste, Dawn or Xiaxue, I doubt you'll be as famous as them if you blog about things as mentioned in 5. I wouldn't be too doubtful if I was a number 4 type of blogger though.
But then again, shouldn't blogs be famous or nanged for the interesting content and not for these stupid stuff?

even if you're desperate to be famous, why blog-hop and ask people to link you? You might as well place your URL on a billboard or host it in the newspapers. Then when 'cheeko-peks' link you and start "violating'' your privacy or even begin to stalk you, you start blaming Singapore's corrupted minds.

But wasn't fame what you wanted?

2. People who type all over their blogs posting about suicide or slitting of wrists. This is in spot number 2 because I personally find it stupid for these type of people to post about suicidal. I mean if you really want to die, go ahead lah. Why do you have to post about "how sad you are because your girlfriend/boyfriend left you, family doesn't love you, school sucks, exam sucks, life sucks, everything sucks".

My suggestion, my friend, is to call the suicidal hot-line in the New papers. There really is one, trust me. Then, there's bigger action, the whole of Singapore might even recognize you. (For the kid who wants to die but is afraid of dying). Or you could simply jump down your flat and die.

I don't see why is there a need to post about dying when you yourself am procrastinating about suicide. And trust me, the people who tag are people who are either waiting for you to die, or are acting concerned, but mocking at you behind your back.

Die like a true hero if you really must. Don't pretend to be suicidal just because of small "hoo-has" in your life. and drawing thick,black eye-liner around your eyes won't make you emo enough, neither does slitting your wrists.

You know what's so stupid about slitting wrists? Wrists are "soft spots" where the main veins are. If you slit it AT your wrists, you would die, bleed to death. But somehow these emo freaks aren't dead. Why? Because they aren't even slitting their wrists!

If you're too stupid to know where they are, it's the areas where it's directly below your palm, yes, the areas where you can see the bluish green veins. And not these areas!

my arms...

In case you can't tell the difference, these are the ARMS.




And the MOST retarded way to grab attention goes to.......




1. People who go around other people's blog tagging or rather 'spamming' them with thousands of tag which say"Click Here
. She's a BITCH,WHORE, PROSTITUTE. SHE ASKS FOR FREE SEX. SHE SHOULD DIE. FUCKING BITCH!!".


Well, if you did click on the link above, surprise, it refers back to my blog. Yes, that's how retarded people can be. I mean if I were to tag, shouldn't it be something to praise the other person, or if I have to, myself?
And even if I had to tag on that person's blog, why down-grade yourself to some ungodly terms? To gain Pity? Sympathy?


Desperation my friends, make these people shoot up to fame. It's sounds immature to the sane mind but to these people, they are willing to do anything to be famous.


Stupid right?

These are actually true stories, no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment