Friday, May 16, 2008

Music Videos

I've skipped school for the past few days, wouldn't want to reveal to much, because it'll sound emo, or rather, wordy. Hahah, anyway, while most of you are in school studying, I've been sleeping more, watching tv more often and definitely YOUTUBE-ING more!!

Today's post will be solely on music videos.


See, I've been viewing this band, or rather group on Youtube for the past one month, and the more I watch their videos, the more I love their voice. They're sort of the male version of Marie Digby, who is of course, another HOT singer.


Marie Digby


Marie Digby is one talented babe. She's half Irish and half Japanese and she can sing pretty darn well. Check this one out, you'll be mesmerized. hahah.




It's 'No Air - Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown.'




Anyway, back to the group which I was talking about. It's none other than....






BOYCE AVENUE!




What attracted me so much to this band wasn't because of the hot boys, but because they were actually capable of changing already published songs, into acoustic versions and singing them as though we had never heard the songs before.


Anyway, Info from their youtube account: Boyce Avenue, a Florida-based band popular for its strong acoustic roots and constant drive toward a melody-and harmony-driven rock sound, consists of the three brothers Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano, and Stephen Hatker.

And lastly, their videos...






Because Of You - NeYo






Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne






Sean Kingston - Take You There






Sweetest Girl - Wyclef and Akon






Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake





And lastly, my faourite.

What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts



I actually wasn't aware of the real version of song that was sung by Rascal Flatts, and so I youtube-d the song and found the actual video! And I must say, the video is really moving. It's a video which actually displays emotions and feelings about love and not like some other stupid, nonsensical videos that actually do not follow what the song is about. Get me?

Like this one.



I don't see how jumping over cars can save the world. My mum practically went "song say no time, only got 4 minutes, then still jump jump car, go supermarket".

And Madonna's outfit looked hideous in the video, what's with the gutters at the lower abdomen?

Anyway, here's the real version of the song "What Hurts The Most, by Rascal Flatts." Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment