Sunday, March 30, 2008

The grass is greener on my side

I'm doing this post on behalf of Yun Kwang and Yvonne's request. Hahah, here goes.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I have no clue. I guess the main thing is to earn big $$ settling down in my own home and letting my mum retire before getting married.

2. What I want the most now?
4E3 to win the best class award!

3. Who is the person you trust most?
My mum.

4. Do you think u have enough confident?
Yeah.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be one of the most respected MP in Singapore? Lol

6. If you can have 1 more dream to come true, what would it be?
My wish is for everyone to move ahead in life, and not turn back in regret. Stop all the wars, the bombings, the criticism, the racism, the sexism. And to have equal distribution of food, and money to all countries. That's more than one wish. Lol. All in all, i just wish that everyone gets HELP.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My loved ones

8. How do you find yourself? A friendly person?
I may look like an ass to you, but if you really know me, I can be a great friend.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sure, why not?

10. How would you spend the 200 bucks if you have to?
Give half to my mum, and spend the rest by feasting with my friends.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
Has a sense of humour, adventurous, knows how to draw the line between joke and serious and is CRAZY.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I don't think I'd hate bitches, backstabbers and all, because I feel that everyone do lie at a point of time. If you lie and pretend that you didn't, aren't you a hypocrite? Talking to the opposite sex doesn't make you a flirt, nor a bitch. I wouldn't do to an extend of hating someone, just disliking. I think the most that i dislike are TWITS.

13. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
i love making friends, but somehow they(some,not all) don't turn out to be the ones that really has an impact on life. It's either their behavior, character or something else.

14. Will u rather be alone than in a group ?
I never like being alone, unless I'm with a bunch of jerks who have no idea on how to behave.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything seems to be important, so important that we fail to actually know which are important and which aren't. My family and friends are important.

16. If you ever get a billion dollars, where do you want it to come from?(e.g get it from work, toto, inheritance)Why?
I'd prefer to get it from hard work, because I'd be able to feel that sense of satisfaction, that I'm being hard working and not slacking my butt off.

17. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
Try something new. You never know when it's the last for you.

18. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
Someone who they can turn to when they need to get things off their chest. Someone whom they can confide in, but also someone who they can crack jokes with.

19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I wouldn't change anything. Because it defines who I am.

20. If today was the last day for you, what would you do?
I would do all the extreme and craziest activities and definitely thank those close to me, for being there for me. And definitely spend the rest of my time with friends and family..

Instructions:Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 6 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Anyone who want to do this, shall do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment