Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ready, Set,Go!

It's been a long while since I last posted.

My class came in 2nd for Debates and Netball Inter class. But there's definitely more achievements on our way.

MID YEAR EXAMS are a in a few weeks from now, and everyone seems to be experiencing a great sense of urgency, a need to rush for time.

Days have passed, only to make me weaker and weaker. The "challenges" of facing the big O is stressing me out, not because of it being near, but because my friends are making me panic.

Everyday seems to be long and dreary. The enthusiasm of learning is slowly seeping out of me, and in the end, I become a dead log sitting at the back of the class. Our days are numbered and we feel lethargic. We need to slow down.. But time is catching up on us, so how?

But I'm glad to have great friends like Aainaa, Shera, Syuhada, Jeanice, Vanessa, Natalie and not forgetting Ms ACTION LIM. These people are the ones who have always been there whenever I need to unwind myself.

Syuh and Jeanice are definitely the greatest crapping partners, as we can laugh all day about plainly, NOTHING. The thought of eating ice cream is both dreadful yet exciting and interesting. Exciting and interesting because we can do all wonders just with a cup of ice cream, and dreadful because of the thought of spitting out the ice cream because we've too hard.

I believe that the crappiest friends are the best friends that you can have because not only are they there to spend time with you, they actually take your worries away..

The magic of being crappy. Hahah.

Life's been a bore. Nothing much is happening, except the oncoming birthdays like Jeslynn(over), Joel and Colin, and not forgetting my twin, Guan Wei.

I'll end this boring post with a few videos. Ones that I've been watching over and over again, because I simply love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment