Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ups and Downs

Life in class can never be more fun than having Yap Jia Min seated beside you. She's one crazy girl who laughs so hysterically, one who makes you feel as though you've just cracked a great hilarious joke. She has one unbelievable way of imagining things and you'll never leave Mrs.Raj class without seeing JiaMin laughing, tilting her head back as she "tries to swallow the whole chunk of joke". Sitting with her in class always makes me feel like I'm in the happiest/tipsy place ever.

She even made me forget the nursery rhyme:Humpty Dumpty.. I called it :the egg that swings from side to side"hahah



School today was acceptable. Bio SPA was a "paper that automatically digs my grave".

After Bio SPA, I went home with Syuh and Jeanice. Syuh tricked Jeanice and I into believing that Milo McFlurry was nice. But we were SO WRONG.
All we did later was to sit, talk, and laugh ALOT.






Just when we thought that everything was going smoothly, things turned around. It's a session of "let's talk with lemons".



End.

Buaiibuiexx worhxx, takkiie carrex. Moii xiiao gurl lurbs evewiieone!

No comments:

Post a Comment