Friday, December 28, 2007

No more races

I feel dreadful after re-reading the previous post. I'm fine now and I'd like to upload some videos.

See, I've been youtube-ing lately and I found some really cool videos of two brothers(Chinese) who play the sitar and tabla, which are Indian custom instruments, if you're wondering.

I've watched all the videos that they've uploaded and I must say, I'm impressed!!


See it for yourself!















Amazing isn't it? I think this two brothers have actually proven that they're not racist and that they're willing to except everyone as one race, the Human Race. I really like how one of the brother played the Sitar. I wanna' learn it too! hahah.


I guess I've got nothing else to blog about, and so I'll end here.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment