Monday, December 17, 2007

Hady Mirza as the Asian Idol, and videos!

Watching the Asian Idol was a total waste of time. i was actually surprised that Ken Lim actually praised Hady Mirza for proving that he is actually ready as a Singapore Idol. I was watching the show with my mum and she constantly repeated "Aiyah he out lah!" whenever the camera was filming Hady's Face.

And my mum and I couldn't stand how Danial Mantana behaved. Yes, he may be cute, hot or whatever. But how could someone constantly flirt, talking about how compatible he and Phuong vy are, and making gross face expressions whenever phuong Vy's name was mentioned. I mean, Phuong vy is hot, but shouldn't he control himself? He's not filming for his own but this show is actually broadcasting all over Asia. And he actually tried to grab Phuong Vy by her waist, but she "poked", more like tickle him, so as to hint to him, to let go. I mean, if I were her, I would've slapped him on Live TV. This is not jealousy people, but imagine, you singing your daughter there, being flirtatiously handled, even touched. Wouldn't you be pissed off? I'm in no relation to Phuong vy, but I do care about this matter because youths nowadays ought to be aware of their actions. You don't know if she's a daughter of a King, or maybe is married! You can't assume and let your hormones take over you, just because you see someone hot. Anyway....

The results show was even more shocking as I didn't expect Hady to clinch the title. No offense to Hady's fans but I was expecting Jaclyn, Mau or Mike to win. A great disappointment as to how the Asian Idol was chosen. I personally feel that voting should not be used as a substitute for the scores of how well the singers can actually sing. This voting system however, is the choice because Governments from all around the world, use this as a disadvantage to us, because while we vote for our favorite idol, the government gains the money that we spent through the millions of SMS that that they get. I gotta' say, it's really a great entrepreneur mindset. But this, however, affects our talent industry because the "not so good" may have more supporters and votes than the "better" person and thus, the "not so good" gains popularity and the chance to be in the music/acting industry ,not because of his/her talent, but by the votes.

But I guess things can't be undone, and so congratulations to Hady.



Anyway, my Brother recently bought a new keyboard and mouse for his computer. And he wanted to give me his old one, which I didn't accept. The conversation ended with him being really pissed off. Here's how it went.


Bro: Eh, I bought a new keyboard and mouse. I'll give you my old one. Want?
ME: Buy for what?
Bro: Because the old one I use until not shiok already.
ME: Wth. Eh, I don't want the old one. I don't take third hand stuff.
Bro: Huh? What third hand?
ME: You buy it from the shop, which means you're holding it as second hand, and then
you use till shiok, and you hand it to me, third hand loh!
Bro: Wah, then aren't you second hand then? You did come out from mummy.
ME: Yeah, so did you. But when I get married, my husband's gonna get me as third hand
too.
Bro: Idiot lah you.

And he walks away, ignoring me and complains to my mum that I'm being naughty. Unfair right?



Anyway, before I end this post, I'd like to share some videos! All of them are Japanese videos but they're really funny. Enjoy!


HUMAN TETRIS - It's a game where the people have to form the shapes of the tetris in order to clear, and not hit against the moving wall.





Learning English - This is a game show where a class of students are made to watch a Japanese guy who has no clue about English. He has to read the book in English and the students can't laugh, or they will be punished!




Japanese Human Art - There used to be a show like this on TV, but I don't know if they still have it. I really love this show because if you look carefully, all the effects are made by Humans!





Marshmallow game - This game here, requires the contestants to try to eat the marshmallow, while being held against by the huge rubber band.




And lastly,


The Library Game - This is my personal favorite. See how far they can go through the punishments without making a sound, because they're in the Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment