Thursday, December 27, 2007

A bad christmas

This post will be a very emotional post, hope you don't mind.


This year has not been a very splendid year for me. Well, in fact, ever since I stepped in woodlands ring, life hasn't been really good for me. And this Christmas was the worst one ever.

My dad accidentally cut my dog somewhere near her eye and the cut has been to deep to stitch her up, adding to the fact that she just had a an operation last year and that she's as old ad 10 years old now. Well, on Christmas eve, she started sneezing and blood was oozing out from her nose, mouth and that cut. I panicked and couldn't help but cry because the thought of losing her on Christmas kept invading my mind. My parents and I then sent her to the emergency vet (surgery) but I was then devastated to find out that the only choice was to put her to sleep.

My dog, shandy, has been with me since I was 5, and has helped me,guided me and accompanied me throughout my ups and downs in Life. It pained my hurt to see her suffer but it hurt me more to let her to sleep. I insisted that I wanted to bring her home, and my Dad was furious at this decision. See, my dad was never a fan of me keeping animals because he never wanted to be involved in any part of the animal's world. He was also half-hearted to bring the dog to the vet initially but after my mum stepped in and somehow argued with him, he agreed but kept saying that it was unnecessary and kept telling me to put her to sleep.

In the end, I did not put her to sleep and brought her home. I hope she does recover and that she'll stay with me for a few more years. I can't bear to leave her.


After returning home, however, my parents had another argument. My Dad was seriously unhappy and somehow claimed that we(my mum, my brothers and I) only wanted him dead so that we can take his money. This was so not true and my mum bombarded back with the torturous years that she had to go through while living with my Dad's family. This continued on and on and in the end, my Mum told him that she wants a Divorce, to go their separate ways.


I really want to keep this family together but sometimes, things don't work out fine.

Ms Lim once wrote "Forgive-Forget-Accept"

But things don't work like that sometimes, at least in my world.

You should treasure everything that you have because you never know when you might lose it. And after you lose it, you'll regret everything that you didn't do when you had a chance to.

Saying a simple "I love you" or giving a hug to someone you really care, can actually brighten up that person's day, making him/her realize that she/he is loved.

2007 has been a really bad year for me, hopefully 2008 brings light to my Life and bring me out from the dark well that I have been stuck in.

Well, it's always depressing to end with a sad post, not only will I feel depressed when I re-read it, the people who read this will be depressed too.


I don't want sympathy from anyone because I don't need to be pitied. I won't show that I'm depressed because I don't want this to affect my days as well as other people's days too. I believe that I strong willed and I won't die down. XD


I don't have anything to say so I'll end this post with videos.











Merry Belated Christmas, and a very happy new year in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment