Monday, March 05, 2007

Blahs

I was supposed to go to school today, but Monday blues just took me in to never land.

Anyway, apologies to syuhada(i still owe you some bashes, girly type) for not returning her physics book on time. hahha.

anyway, after reading the previous post, i felt that it was some sort of a great step in life while revealing so many stupid suff about oneself. Okay, who am i kidding?

Just got a call from Mr wong and he says that some teachers have already given out the test paper and that i may have to sit for another test. Fuck. And i only studied the topics that the rest took. Pfft.

oh well, I'm deciding to change my URL because i feel that it's sounding abit to twitty. Okay, alot. But i haven't thought of a new one to replace it. Help?

And I'm also deciding whether to waste my time and dry my brains cells to think of a so-called essay to write here, and link it to youth.sg.
There's fabulous prizes okay.


okay, i think I'm going to end here. i still have to study for the tests lah. Might as well ask me to wash the toilets. Studying + Me = Lot's of doodles and no info gets into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment