Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am not proud to be a 3e3 student

I have a bad feeling that i will get kicked out of TAF. I so want to stay in there, but that stupid red t-shirt teacher told me that if i lose more weight, i'd have to join my class back during PE. Pfft.

Reason why i hate my class so much, and don't want to join them back is : My class sucks. Not all of them are jerks, BUT i only can pick out a handful of them who aren't jerks.

I hate it whenever i'm in Chinese class. I just don't fit in. Farna, that's why i wrote "i don't fit in" in my PM. Hahaha.

Anyway, i don't get what the teacher's talking man. And because of that, im always day dreaming.
And when the teacher catches me day dreaming, she starts lecturing me on it. And says that the reason why i don't pass is because i'm not trying hard enough. Like hello? I don't even get what you're trying to say lah. Why can't there only be one laguage?
And all those tests about confuscius makes me even blur about chinese. I mean, who bothers about china's history?

And sitting in a class with jerks isn't really great. Why they're jerks? Because a few of them labelled me as a black girl upon realising that i have a half indian parentage. Just in case you fuckers didnt know, I AM NOT BLACK, IDIOT. I mean, what's wrong in being a few tones darker than you? That doesn't mean i'm black what. Fuckers.

And i hate they way they criticized my shirt design. Saying that it's all ugly, disgusting and all the negative feedbacks you can get. Please lah, at least i was good enough to produce more options for you to choose from. And choosing a jersey is way too common lah. Where's your sense of artistic values? People like you guys just don't appreciate the unique ways and artistic values. Dumb ass. Just because i had a black shirt, doesn't mean that i'm black too. That's fucking hurts as an insult. You guys are like dumb blondes who act all bimbo and bitchy. Ever heard of empty vessels, make the loudest noise? Yes, you guys are empty vessels. Instead of helping out to create, you guys just use your mouth and bitch about everything. Seagulls.


Anyway, i just can't really stand this class. Like i said, not all fo you, but MOST. I know it sounds pretty pathetic. But i don't care. I shall NEVER take part in any activities that shall beefit this class. Let me just be sme kind of laid back kid, who no one shall notice. I AM INVISIBLE. Cheh, like fantastic four's heroine. ahahhah.












I want a big big bear, to add up to my collection of soft toys. ahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment