Thursday, March 29, 2007

People who piss me off ; jerks

I've realized that i've been calling people a "jerk" lately. Well, i have my reasons and you need not ask me why i did so. It's basically because you did something which i felt that was wrong.


Anyway, here's the bad news. I've got kicked out from TAF! Apparently i wasn't heavy enough lah. There goes the opportunity to skip silent reading in the morning. Not forgetting the the enjoyable moments we get to sweat it out. ahaha..

Anyway, i've been a jerk for alot of times. Well, i'm not in the mood to elaborate any further but it's just that i am not in the "mood". i have mood swings sometimes. And when i'm pissed, i can be pretty bitchy and annoying.


Failed both A maths and E maths. Physics teacher threw my paper away, so i have to do a different one. Fucked up huh.


And mr wong said this " i told you to give way alreadyyyyy." Talk to me and I'll imitate him for you. ahaha.

Colin's birthday is coming and he's pretty excited about it. ahahah..
Let's all celebrate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment