Thursday, March 15, 2007

Its was a shocking surprise

Just re-read the previous post and I've realised that i was in a bad mood, offending everyone around me.

Anyway, School today was a total bore.

Made my way to MacDonald's for breakfast with aainaa, syuhada, farhanah and kirin.
Syuhada left first because she wanted to "chope" place in class. Can't blame the kiasu-ism she had(true Singaporean), I'm like that sometimes. But I've never really "Chope" with tissue before.

Anyway, was late for Maths class. We thought we were the latest but we were wrong. Wanteng came, then syafiq(with his "cool" attitude) and lastly ming hong.

Mr Lim didn't seem pissed at first, but by the end of class, he actually raised his voice at us, saying how disappointed he was and how he has lost trust in us. But somehow, i was impressed at how he actually managed to raise his voice at us. Ad he had his shirt TUCKED OUT. So "ah beng" type. Ridiculous.

And after school, we had some debate preparations. I'm starting to hate Eagle ALOT. Sarcastic remarks can really hurt alot. Even if you're in a higher ranking than us, you have no right to malign any of us.

After the debate thingy, aainaa and i went to find farhanah and the rest who were practicing their dance for the competition. There was Lot's of misunderstandings and Farhanah was indeed stressed out.
Well girl, pull through this crap and take steps one at a time.
But anyway, their dance was pretty neat. Good luck for the competition!

Like i said, today is a pretty boring day. Or maybe I'm losing my vibe. I can't blog interestingly anymore. Tsk tsk..

I'll update some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment