Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Orange Cast

Okay,i've uploaded the cast pictures in photobucket, so i'll upload them here!

The cast isn't that orange anymore. Because it has "vandalism" as said by KOK TEETH.

Anyway, here are the pictures.









This is the Front view







This is the side view, with spongebob.






This is the other side view, with Patrick.






This is the back view. I tried REALLY hard to turn it to the back. It was HARD.






This is the close up of PATRICK!!








And this is the close up of SPONGEBOB





My coach wanted to sign but ended up drawing this for me. She wrote this words “ VB (short for volleyball, like duh) did this to me!”









Jogina signed her name off to me! Brittle bones and sotong2, which are my new nicknames.






Jogina also wrote my name down.






Jogina also drew this retarded girl, for I-don’t-know-what reason




And the grosses part:






Jogina wrote this after seeing that I really had dirty soles.






This is what it’s meant when jogina wrote that “dirty soles beware”. This is DIRTY.






note: For those who want to view the pictures clearly, click to enlarge. hahaha, click on the last one!



And i found this really cute video. It's like cartoony type. But i find it sorta' ,aking fun of the malay race. hahah, any way, it's pretty funny.

Enjet enjet semut, siap sakit naik atas.


Here's the link:

http://www.happeepill.com/cartoons/enjetsemut/enjet.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment