Tuesday, February 06, 2007

a trip to the docs

Okay, so i didn't go to school today, because i had some doctor appointment at KKH.
The doctor there was pretty nice. He examined my leg and sent me to get another X-ray done. Imagine the number of x-rays i have at home.

Anyway, took the X-ray and went back to him. He examined it and said that he couldn't see any cracks from the x-ray, maybe it was hidden. But he said it was confirmed a fracture because i had bruises around my ankle. So he sent me to the plaster casting thingy.

The guy nurse there was pretty nice, he looked like my neighbour. hahah.. Anyway, he asked me to pick a color for my cast. Wanted to pick the hot pink, and cause headache to anyone who sets eyes on it, but i decided to pick my favorite color, orange. So now, my leg's all bright.


I don't have MC for any other days, so i guess i have to return to school tomorrow. Wonder how i'll walk. Crutches suck big time, but walking without them caused me to fall ALOT of times. hahah.

And my next appointment is two weeks from now, hopefully i can remove this cast then. So that means, i'll be in this cast for Chinese new year. Super cool, i don't have to visit anyone, they visit me. hahah, or i'll just ask my brothers to get the ang baos for me.


oh you know me, i'll definitely upload the pictures of the cast some other time. Or you can just pop in my school and find me. The color's pretty outstanding, so it's pretty easy to spot me.


It's a waste to get injured while my team is fighting for third and forth placing in the North Zone, hopefull i can recover by the time the first few rounds of nationals start.

And stop wishing me for a speedy recovery, i'm not dying. i just need to heal my leg. That's all.


Eat you snob people, it's healthy. Maybe i should do it, then i can heal faster. NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment