Wednesday, February 07, 2007

first day of school with a cast

Okay so first day of school was some how, a disaster.

Popped into school with my dad at the wheel, and my mum accompanies me to talk to the in charge about transferring my class to 3T8, where it was more convenient for me to move there, rather than climb up those steps.

So i sat at the table, outside the G.O. Luckily syuhada came and i wouldn't be a lonly goon sitting there emo-ing.

While sitting there, alot of teachers came up to me, asking what happened, how i was and more bobahs. Syuhada actually wanted to laugh aloud, because she felt that i was being asked the same questions over and over again.



class wasn't any better.Badminton boys were barbaric. And Bryan hew wore his shirt on the inverted side. HAHA, stupid.





And i got called as i bad girl in Chinese class today, just because jia en and the rest of the class told the teacher that i wasn't a Chinese. So i acted along. But in the end, she found out. I don't know how, but she did.


And jia en rebonded her hair. Neater, but still weird.


And we talked about alot of stuff today. Mostly, sharing stories. But it's still boring.


And ALOT of people played with the crutches today. Irritating, but I'll just let them have their fun. Whee~

No comments:

Post a Comment