Monday, February 12, 2007

Always look on the bright side of life`

I didn't go to school today because i felt uneasy of having to face of about 400 people (sec3s) and explain to them what happened to me, or have them laughed at me for being temporarily crippled. Sorta' hate people staring, it pisses me off.


Anyway, i found two videos which i found pretty hilarious. It's clips about soccer players having been kicked in the head and all that stuff. I seem sound like a sadist. anyway, I'll just put them up and you;ll judge from there. Enjoy.



Always look on the bright side of life.



Ok, seems like i only have the link to this one. Damn it.
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1171113735/Balls_Hurt




Okay, since i couldn't upload the second video, i decided to show you something else. No, this is not some kind of sports disaster. It is: Bruce Almighty's blooper!
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment