Monday, June 20, 2011

A local talent that won my heart overnight.

On the last day of Famine Camp 2011, special guests and performers were invited to celebrate the end of the 30 hours fast. One of the guests invited to perform was Jill-Marie Thomas. She is actually the winner of One Moment of Glory. To be really honest, I was pretty skeptical about how good she was because I was not really a fan of local talent.

However, the moment she started singing on stage, I instantaneously fell in love with her voice! And it takes mad props for someone to be able to pull off a cover of WonderGirl's "Nobody" so well that she got to advance in the competition (she joined the competition as a challenger and managed to knock them out with her unique renditions).

She is definitely one local talent that I would not mind supporting. Check out her awesome medley cover of Pokerface/ I kissed a girl below. MAD LOVE FOR THIS LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment