Monday, September 27, 2010

Pokerface

The past few days has been... Unsettling, disappointing, nerve-wrecking, gut-spewing, teeth-clenching, and all the other extreme emotions jumbled up together.

There isn't just one reason as to why I'm feeling this way. In fact, there is more than one reason. However, most, if not all of the reasons evolve around the people that I have been with lately.


I do not really know how to put this gently, but its upsetting to see how some people ignore other people's feelings just for the sake of accomplish. I know I'm no Mohandas Ghandi, but I think everyone deserves a second chance, especially when they're sincere about helping out.

I mean, one should not judge another person's capabilities just by the grades they're getting right? It's just not fair that way, because you never know what he/she is good at.

But what's upsetting was not the way they were judged, by the way the rest reacted when they volunteered to help out, to LIGHTEN OUR load.

The look on everyone's face left me speechless, and I for once, did not know what to say. And you know what's the worst part? It's that those who were judged were actually the first to notice the change in reaction. Do you know how hurt they were? Couldn't everyone at the very least try to put on a poker face?


I shan't go on about this, because if I do, I'd simply be creating a battlefield in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment