Sunday, September 12, 2010

People who use FML on the littlest things


Do you know what FML means? I bet you do. If you don't, you're either a really ancient person, or you live in Mars. FML is an acronym which stands for "Fuck My Life". Ever since Fmylife came into the cyberworld, people have been drawn to it like Mr. Bean is to cupcakes.


Mr. Bean gif Pictures, Images and Photos


It seemed to have revolutionized the world so greatly that every other teenager I know is using the term. "My hair is so flat, FML!", "I woke up late for school, FML", "I miss my boo, FML" are just a few of the many examples that can be found everywhere; Facebook, Twitter, conversations, and I mean EVERYWHERE.

I hate this term. I used to think it was funny just because I was one of those who frequent the site, but overtime, I realized that people abused the term and it started getting annoying. 


 It seemed to me as though these people did not really know how to use the term at all. I mean, there are so many people out there who could use it. Like Earthquake victims, people who lost their children to deadly diseases, people living in poverty, in debt, or even those who lost their loved ones because of drugs. They could say that their lives were fucked.


They could tell the world "FML", but I doubt they would. But you, your life is not that screwed.



So what makes you worthy of saying "FML"?

No comments:

Post a Comment