Monday, July 28, 2008

Money No Enough 2!

I just got home and I'm really excited.

Why?


Because I'm going to catch the Premier of "Money No Enough 2" with my best movie companion, My mum!


Photobucket



Taken from "http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Money+No+Enough+2/movie/14707/"

Following the success of "Money No Enough" (1998) ten years ago, which is undoubtedly Singapore's biggest box-office hit with an unsurpassed S$5.8 million, Jack Neo along with co-stars Mark Lee and Henry Thia are back in "Money No Enough 2".



I would like to thank Omy.sg for giving me a pair of free tickets, a chance to catch this movie!


Photobucket



And before I leave, I would like to wish my brother Jason,

A VERY HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!



I don't have his pictures right now(he's very shy), but I'll try to get some shots of him and his cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment