Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm a 16 year old blogger

Many have told me that I don't blog like my age. I don't know of it's a compliment or criticism.
But what puzzles me the most is that, how do people my age blog?

Do they rant all day about cartoons; like what do Pokemon evolve into?

Pokemon will never die!!

or much more mature cartoons; like how wolverine should be the leader of X-men revolution, and not Storm?

x men evolucion


Do they even talk about cartoons? Youths my age, laugh at people who watch cartoons, because it's "not cool". But I love watching cartoons.


Some Youths tend to blog about fashion, popular places they go to and all the latest trend. Labeling themselves as POPULAR, looking down on "people who don't wear classy clothes", who remind them of historical man apes.

:)

My school mates call them Bimbos and Himbos. But are all youths becoming like that?

Do young bloggers blog by bragging about their traffic flow all day? Or do they stalk famous bloggers online, and "copy and paste" everything?


So how do bloggers my age blog? I have ran out of ideas, and if you have any idea, voice it out.


But i still think Being a Young blogger does have a disadvantage though. As explained here: Click



No?

No comments:

Post a Comment