Thursday, July 03, 2008

OMY, I'm doomed

Just when I thought no one was going to help me with the "2 pictures to submit in ad" for Omy.sg, two good friends came to my rescue!

They're none other than Khairul and Shera!

Thank you so much for the help, because I feel that I would be doom for failure, if you guys did not save me!

It's coming to 12am right now and both of them are actually still helping me with the Pictures. Good right?!!


I definitely owe you both, a huge favour!


Anyway, speaking of Omy.sg, I was blog-hopping lately, and being curious to find out how my fellow competitors are, I went to check out their blogs. Till now, I am still half-hearted about the whole competition. Because all of them are so much better than me!

I found out from YongWei(also one of the top 10) that he gets about 700 uniques per week while Samantha, (another top 10) gets 2000 uniques per week!
And to think that I have a chance, when I get less than 300 per week!

So hoe can I win? I'm starting to doubt things. Maybe the staffs from Omy.sg picked me to humiliate me eh? hahah.

But I have to say, being in the Top 10 has definitely increased my traffic flow!


Sidetrack a little, I won $30 worth of Vivocity vouchers from Nets! How? Well, I participated in the Lucky 2D Huat ah! Contest at "http://www.laughoutloud.com.sg/" and have been selected as one of the lucky 20 winners of Week 3! Yay!

Random post, but I still LIKE it. hahha


Sleep people, and wake up tomorrow with a smile because the weekends are just a day away!

No comments:

Post a Comment