Sunday, January 14, 2007

Take me away

Okay, after the previous post, my heart beat raised up. I'm not in a great mood right now..

But some songs/videos actually helped me to calm down. Just let me share them with you.



i so love this song. And after listening to it for a few times, i calmed down. i don't really get it, but heavy-metal keeps me healthy.





this video is hilarious. Just keep your ears peeled and eyes open on the bald guy in yellow sweater.





I don't know why, but somehow, i'm in love with this song.





Remember strawberry shortcake? I found the original singer for the cuppycake song. She's cute. But she's 17 now, and she's pretty ugly. She's an actress. Go check her out if you don't believe me. Her name is Amy castle.




okay, i'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment