Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Awkard lah..

So far, my day was kind of dull. Got back my journal for English and boy, the remarks were somehow, interesting.

And, the last two periods of the day were the highlights of everything for today.

you see, there's this newbie teacher who almost every girl(except me), claim to be "so cute!!". And well, he sort of got hot headed and almost got into a "quarrel" with Linus, or as quote from mr imran, "Lee - noos".

I felt that it was unreasonable and whoa, it was the first time that i have seen Linus fire back with so much angst.

I guess i shouldn't type to much about it, or people might have start imagining things. And blame me for things again.

MOVING ON.

After school, i went to "search" for syuh at the dnt room. The dnt teachers were really nice. And, i met someone stupid. Apparently, he started taking his apron and had to "excitedly whip" me. In the end, we started "whipping" each other with his apron.

Alot of lovey-dovey things have been happening around me and my friends, and i don't like it! i feel so awkward being surrounded like that. I'm just not the kind of person who talks about this crap.

Oh well, when the bell rang, we headed to macDonalds. We felt uncomfortable with some people around, but then we ate and trashed talked. When you're with syuh, and criticizing people, time does pass REAL quick.

Then it was time to go home, but before that, me and syuh did some EVIL DEEDS and syuh took the pass home.


oh yah, while waiting for the bus, syuh got really bored and started walking around the pillars allocated at the bus stops. It was VERY CHILDISH, but i guessed she was having fun. hahaha.

There's all for today. I hope it rain tomorrow. i want to sit in the AVA room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment