Sunday, January 07, 2007

Deja Vu

Okay, this shall be my very first post for 2007.

I know i have been missing and not blogging for SUCH A LONG TIME. hahaha, but i guess, no one reads my blog that often. lalalas, whatever.

Anyway,let me update about my new life as a sec3 student.

MAIN POINT: IT STILL SUCKS.

Being in a class where the only people active are the Chinese boys. And there's this guy in my class. And he sucks BIG TIME. He's annoying because instead of talking normally to a teacher, he raises his stupid irritating voice as thought he's the only one that the teacher has to entertain.

And my class is located on the fourth floor of block D, and the opposite building, there's 3E5. One method of how my class communicates to that class is by waving. There was one incident where Joshua got told by Mr.Roy to shut the back door, because our class and their class were so fond of waving to one another. Awkward, but true.

And after two years of suffering in this horrid class, i still have to face everything again, because i transferred into 3E3 and found out alot of unwanted information about the class.

I got separated from all my friends and most people are just plain stuck up to even help me out. They just keep silent and stare at me, as though I'm some ,kind of an alien. I wonder what's wrong with them, or ME.

And to my close friends:

It's tough having not to meet up because of CCAs and because I'm a prefect and have to do duties. Well, good news is I'm going to quit the prefectorial board because i just don't fit in there. i feel so weird and some people think I'm just some kind of "poser". That's why i have been silent whenever i go for the meetings. I hate being in there. People just treat me like an outcast.

And although i don't meet up with you guys that much, i know you guys have change alot. Especially that someone whom syuh and i have been talking about. I don't know if you'll ever get to read this, but i will just say what i want to.

You have changed so much. You told us that we should never join them, but in the end, you were the one who went with them. In times like this, you made up excuses that none of us were available, that's why you went with them. That's just excuses. When i went to find you and talked to you, you just walked away. Only a stupid person would say that you didn't hear me. (having myself to have a somewhat loud voice). Well, i guess this is your life now. And that you're not one of us. You can join them back and have them talk behind your back and call you merepek or whatever, i don't care much.

Okay, back to my class. I met this guy and his name is kevin. Well, he's a prefect and he loves saddam hussein and osama. Hew loves talking about bombs and destruction. And one thing that he really loves is to INTERRUPT PEOPLE'S CONVERSATION. I got interrupted by him like a thousand times!

okay, well, i guess i will update something else in my next post. So read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment