Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas is always celebrated at my place because it is the one occasion where my family is brought together regardless of their race, or any other differences. It is the one occasion where we sing, laugh, eat, drink and leave all the negativity behind. What I love about Christmas the most, is the company and the magical effect it has on us all.





Don't you agree that there's something magical about Christmas? I don't know if it's the ambiance, the company or simply the thought of it that makes it all so special, but I'm loving it.






And what else to top it off than a Christmas movie? Till this very day, one of my favourite movie would have to be "When the Grinch Stole Christmas".

Not only is Cindy Lou Who cute,







That's Taylor Momsen, in case you didn't know.


But I love the storyline and song as well.






So have a very blessed Christmas and enjoy yourselves to your hearts content!





Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment