Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Updates

School hasn't been great.


Yeah, I did make a couple of new friends who are good group mates, but other than that, it hasn't been much. I'm not pouring all out for the sake of gaining sympathy but the reason why I hate class sometimes is because of how I'm treated. Yeah yeah, I may not be the best person to talk to, and I might seem scary and anti-social, but that doesn't mean I don't exist man. I hate it when most of the class is invited to some event through facebook and texts while people like me are left in the dark. Okay, you may not want to invite me, that's fine. But can't you at least have the heart to not talk about it when I'm there? And to those who say "Oh, just come lah. She don't have your number/ she forgot to add you". Well, that's not how I roll. I only go on personal invites, not word of mouth.


Anyways, I've decided to chop off my medusa look-alike do.






I'm somewhere in there.



The Mum and Pops haven't been the least bit pysched about my hair and have been always on my back to get "that thing" off of my head. They even tried to make me reminisce about my locks back then and wished that I could return to the normal little girl they once had. HAH.



But I AM going to cut it, but haven't really decided on how it's going to look like though.Yep.

Though this looks cool.


Other than that, holidays aren't really THA BOMB. I have a couple of assignments (read: essays) that need to get moving before its due. But on a happy note, am going to meet the clan really soon.





That's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment