Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I wish I had their talents

Ever since I was a baby, I was exposed to music and arts. My mum was a fan of the Oldies and so, the kitchen's radio was always playing Oldies that ranged from Elvis Presley to Rod Stewart, from Johnny Cash to Pat Boone.

Despite the early exposure to music, I never really tried singing (not even karaoke). I don't know if it's the fear, or simply disliking my voice.

However, my brothers and I did pick up a few instruments here and there. The love for music has and will always be in us. And singers, till this very day, never fail to amaze me. The beautiful voice that changes words into harmonious melody.


And today, I will be sharing a few new videos that simply takes my breath away.


The first one is done by PS 22 Chorus. I know I've shown this before, but it's just so awesome.







The next one is a must see, especially if you think that Acapella is awesome. This group of boys perform at graduation ceremonies. Click Here to see one of their performances where they add their own unique styles to the song.

You can click on "Green Day - Basket Case" to see how they transform from one song to the other.




Other than singers, beat boxers are on my top charts in the music industry. Check this guy out as he beat boxes like a pro! My lips go numb even by simply watching him go like that!









All the sound effects (above video) are from him.





I just feel like adding this one because I like his facial expressions as he beat box.








Listen to the speed of his beat boxing!









Yuri Lane is the first to introduce beat boxing while playing the Harmonica.








This guy's pretty cool too. He uses the recording machine to aid him in his song, just like how KT Tunstall does it. The tune is pretty similar to that of Yuri Lane.








See how this guy brings beat boxing to a whole new level when he does it while playing the flute! Though not as great as Yuri Lane, but still talented!






I actually have a Didgeridoo at home (one of my dad's impulse shopping). After watching this video, I think I shall try to learn it soon!








And lastly, my favourite video of the lot. My brother thinks they're creepy but I really like how they do it. Acapella is simply mind blowing. And I am in love with the first song that they did. It gives you the 'creepy old church with creaky doors and parquet floors, and an organ placed in the center of the church ' type of feeling.

But all the other songs are good too! Hilarious as well!





Want to know more about them?

Then Click Here!
Then Click Here!
Then Click Here!
Then Click Here!
Then Click Here!



Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment