Friday, October 05, 2007

The ride home

Lunch to day with Jeanice was, yet again, a another meal filled with laughter. I smile whenever she looks at me and she laughs whenever she sees me smile. And we end off laughing at everything we see. But we did manage to consume our meals though.
After lunch, had no where to go, so we headed to North point. Needless to say, it was pathetic. We did manage o walk around but it was sheer boredom. Sat at the bus stop to chat for a little while, before heading home. Now the interesting part was the journey home. Not only was i in an old bus, i was in an old and crowded bus.
I stood in the bus, leaning against the window, when out of the blue, two ladies with a pram boarded the bus. They were oblivious that i was leaning against the window. One of the lady pushed the pram in front of me and stood right beside it. The other lady, however, stood behind the pram, which means that she was standing right in front of me.To you normal people, you must be thinking" so? Can't people stand in front of you?". Well, let me explain. It is fine with me if someone stood in front of me. But this lady however, kept leaning back, making me squirm and petrified of touching her behind and have her assume that i wanted to molest her. I did try to excuse myself by trying to find another spot to stand. I even asked her to give me some space. But having that it was crowded, there were no where else to stand and i had to endure this challenge both physically and mentally. Every time the bus brakes at the junctions, she moves a step back, making it tough for me. Now this people, is what i called lack of social awareness. Imbecile.

To make it even worse, there was an uncle who had some food stuck in between his teeth and had this sudden urge to start making that irritating sucking sound loudly,to try to "pull out" the food substance from his teeth using the suction method. He was making it so loudly and irritatingly that i felt like buying a box of tooth picks and throwing them at him.

The feeling of having to endure all this was unbearable. Luckily i dropped off a few stops after.

No comments:

Post a Comment