Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm bored

I apologies for not posting that often. The main reason is probably because there isn't any interesting bits in my life right now.

I wouldn't want to showcase my results here because not only will I lose face, I'd probably be mocked at for having bad results. Well, that's the results of a student who only studies the night before the papers. Hahha.. Besides, I despise people who love flaunt their knowledge.


Anyway, I've come to realize that the volleyball team, despite all the current and past conflicts, have grown stronger, not only based on skills, but on teamwork as well. I'm really glad that everyone pulled themselves together and not give up, letting the "It's better for me to quit and leave the team, because I'm not important" mentality take them away and be EMO.

And again, I wouldn't want to emphasize what actually happened during the past few trainings because like I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't want any more misunderstandings. Besides, the past few trainings did make some of us pissed off, but overall, everyone enjoyed and had fun, I guess.

That's all for now, because like I said, I've got nothing to post about.






And to those who need a life and go out, just like me, BEEP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment