Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm not dead yet

Sometimes voicing out things can worsen a relationship with another person. But bottling up all your emotions affect your health mentally. So I've figured that having a third party to settle issues among two people is the best thing. The third person can judge from a different perspective and help to solve the problem altogether. but I'm glad that nothing turned ugly and no one was harmed. Hahha.

I did not post for the past few days because I was away in Malaysia with my parents. Did not buy much things because the main reason for going there was to see my dad's goat farm. The goats were cute, especially the babies. I even found one white goat which looked like a Japanese rock star. Well, I think it's just my imagination.
Anyway, no photos will be uploaded, mainly because I did not take any. Hahah.

Well, a proper post would be done soon because for now, I'm not prepared to type out any occasion or stories.

Well, toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment