Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The green ribbon

Ever since I was a small kid, I liked cracking my knuckles, toes, back, neck, knees. You name it. It was not necessarily a habit, as I started doing it because I really liked the popping' sounds.


My mum hated it though, as she felt that it caused my joints to loosen. I was out to prove her wrong, so being the smart-alec that I was (HAH), I google-ed it and found that cracking was not harmful as I was merely relieving gas (no pun intended!) that was in between the joints.


However, I have to admit that overcome, I have become addicted to cracking my joints, and it has become so bad that if I don't crack my neck, back, fingers, knees and toes, I would feel weakened and would not be able to use that body part properly.


I do not know how I am going to overcome this addiction, but if you see me with a ribbon around my neck someday, please do not snip it off!




For those of you who have never heard of this story, YOU SHOULD!





No comments:

Post a Comment