Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm not dead yet, nor am I very much alive.

It has actually been a really long time since I last blogged. I actually made a promise to myself at the start of the year, that I would have to come up with at least 5 posts a week for the April semester. However, as you know, promises are always meant to be broken, and so this blog had been left untouched for the past few months.



On the contrary, I do have a lot of posts that are still saved in drafts. I actually do not know when I'll ever complete them, but I will definitely do it, someday... Just for the mere sake of satisfaction. Huhu.



Okay, I guess that's it for now.


Tag replies:

To Alex: BAHAHAHA. I couldn't help it.
To Colin: Ahhh, I can sense your annoyance. Why aren't you in the YOG basketball team huh huh?
To Mucuc: But you like JJ LIN. EEEEEEE.
To Nat: Mmmmmhmmmm... We should get them and go crazy some day :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment