Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tumbling down

I know it may sound a bit loser-ish, but the past few days was spent in isolation. As how some of my friends may put it, the days were spent emo-ing to myself.


I never really believed in breaking points. I used to think that only those who were having mid-life crisis, would go through it. However, most of my friends have gone through them, and many told me that it would soon be my turn.


But how could I have a breaking point, since I was not really affected by anything, or so I thought.


It took a song, or rather an instrumental piece to shatter me into a million pieces.


Nostalgia, memories, the past, both good and bad instantaneously came flooding through my head. It took merely seconds for me to transform from an oblivious smart-ass to a wet and lost puppy.


I hate this feeling and I want this to end really bad, but I can't help but hit the song on replay throughout the day. It might sound pathetic, and I don't know why I'm doing this, but I figured that maybe, just maybe going through all this agony would make me heal again.


I don't really know what will become of me, but I do hope I get sick of this song, and wake up from this pathetic act soon.


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment