Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Random Updates

Edited.

I finally managed to find some motivation to blog. True enough, as what Syuh said, many of my posts have been kept in drafts for a very long time, so much that it keeps piling up and up, without me completing any of it. But enough is enough, as there are many things to share!


Random Update.


Needless to say, it's the term break for me now. However, it's pretty unfair that the other polytechnics are having theirs at a different date to my polytechnic (yes, that means I can't get to catch up with some of my secondary school friends, and that includes you, Jeanice Mucuc).

And term break isn't really a break to me, as I still have three projects on my shoulders. You know, I actually hate projects now, for the fact that it is in groups. Call me selfish or self-centered but I actually feel that I work best on my own. This of course, has nothing to do with 'cramping me style'. I just don't like the feeling of having to wait for others, or to even have others wait for me. And the greatest setback is that everyone thinks or rather, have different perceptions of the project. This however, can be a benefit at the same time, as we can help cover each others butt.





Wait, why am I arguing with myself over such a topic? Written communication must have done something to me, with the argumentative essays and all.

Moving on...


These couple of weeks has left great and interesting impressions of some of my class mates. In fact, I got to scare them with my home made horror experiences, and even managed to put them in tough and uncomfortable situations (sorry about those times!) about unanswerable questions about religion, the spiritual world, their beliefs and also existence.




I was just being curious. True enough, there are many questions where both religion and science cannot solve. So who will give me the answer?

My mum thinks I'll die a horrible death one day, while trying to unravel all these secrets. But I'll most probably go mad before dying from a horrible death. Who knows?




The later part of this post has been deleted. It is not because I 'chickened out' or fear that a massive amount of parangs will be thrown at me. In fact, it has nothing to do with me fearing for what I wrote, as I will still stand by whatever I wrote earlier.

The reason as to why I removed the 'tale' is simple. I made a mistake. By penning my frustrations, anger and opinions down here not only makes it unfair for the 'victim', but it also causes loads of assumptions and its many other transformations to spread around.

For those who have seen it, good for you. For those who haven't, that's too bad. Whatever that is written in this blog is mere 'one ear in, and out the other' and I prefer no posts to be further discussed or spread around.

The vending of frustrations of that particular person, was indeed a major no-no and I sincerely apologize if she or anyone else takes insult to my words.
I admit that I do have inappropriate terms when it comes to blogging. And the post may have sounded bitchy and idiotic.

I know that everyone deserves to have their version of the story told and so, I have decided to remove the 'tale' so as to prevent people from making guesses about who is involved and whatsoever. Besides, everyone needs to reflect on their own actions and from that, I found that I was writing away at my own free will without considering the feelings of those who were involved. Very selfish indeed.

However, as mentioned earlier, I still do stand by every word mentioned in the earlier version of this post. Mean, bitchy, whatever you want to call it. So long as I know that it's from my heart. Ignorant, but truthful. And they say, the truth always hurt.

PS: Whoever wishes to start a war/battle over what I wrote, I wish to gladly invite you to bring it on.



One more time now...





Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment