Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crooked Brains

I actually had a bunch of links that I wanted to show in this post. However, the list decided to expand by itself over time.



At first, I did not understand why the site was named as how it was, but I soon understood. I have decided to leave with one, and only one link in this post, so that you can go crazy from there.

Click Here to visit Crooked Brains!
Click Here to visit Crooked Brains!
Click Here to visit Crooked Brains!
Click Here to visit Crooked Brains!
Click Here to visit Crooked Brains!


The pictures and topics there can pretty much make your brains a little crooked from all the clicking, I swear. It's an almost similar version to Stumble Upon, but this lacks the recommended sites.


Enjoy!


It is also place in "Sites I Love" so that you can visit it even when this posts disappears in the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment