Monday, October 13, 2008

Graduation

graduate Pictures, Images and Photos

When people think of Graduation, they think of square hats, certificates, balloons, hugs, kisses, and lots and lots of tears. Well, in my case, there was none of the above, but there was definitely lots of fun, memories and laughter!

Graduation to me is a day where we reminisce about the past, of the mischief we had, from the people we played tricks on, to the tears we shed when we were feeling blue.

I am glad that my class is a class of fun clowns who never fail to brighten the class, and make teachers peeved! I guess, that's the memorable part of my class; we were always known for our mischief,and teachers had to wrack their head so as to have an idea of how to deal with us.

My class is made up of 43 kids of total different personalities. We have outspoken leaders, sporty people, "know-it-all" freaks, artists, Anime fanatics, people obsessed with make-up, people who can't stop talking, people who can't stop laughing, and people who act cute. hahah.

Although we're different, what bonds as as close as bricks of a building, is the cement; our dear teachers, who have the care, concern, and definitely patience, to discipline and motivate us into becoming fine adolescence.


Graduation Day had been a fruitful one for me. I got to enjoy sharing my laughter with people whom I never knew existed before I came to this school. I may have lost contact with some, and may not know some that well, but just so you know, every single one of you are definitely engraved in my heart. It's not the big things in Life that changes me, but the little kind deeds that shape me into who I am today, and for that I am grateful for the people I have met, and for the people I have yet to befriend.


PS: I'm sorry to those who wanted to take photographs with me. I'm not being a spoil-sport, it's just that I dislike taking photos, so please understand.


Anyway, moving on to the enjoyable part.

Below are videos of some of my classmates and I, doing some "magic". It's pretty "bo-liao", but hey, it wouldn't be fun if no one did it!


Enjoy!


Probability
-We fused Mathematics with MAGIC!






The Joker of my class who never fails to humour us with his terrorizing ideas, and quirky tricks!






You don't have to be a magician to do magic. My classmates prove that anyone can teleport!





Ever wondered what would happen if Mas Selamat could teleport?





Us @ Achievers learnt to change Kuan Hoe into me!






I hope you did enjoy the bo liao moments @ Achievers.

I promise for more videos and an update of Katie soon!




Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment