Monday, September 10, 2007

Holidays

Teachers and Staff appreciation Day ended the school days and started the one week holiday. And again, i was the compere for TSAD. It was a blast, working with syakirah, aida and asyraf. But i kinda' felt that I've been appearing on stage far too many times. Hoho.

And i think i made a bad impression to ms Sim. She dresses in long pants and long sleeves now. You know, the formal kind. And not the "pe attire" like anymore.

Anyway, the one week holidays weren't like one to me at all. I had to go back to school almost everyday and till now, I've left my homework untouched. The fact is, i don't even know where i put them!

The holidays weren't quite "happening" for me but i did get to relive my childhood memories, which is to sit on 'swings'! I'm still waiting for Jing yee to send me the photos so that i can show you guys.

But for now, let this post be as boring as ever. I'll update soon, i hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment