Sunday, August 26, 2007

Investiture

I was the emcee for the Student Leaders' Investiture and boy, it wasn't fun at all!
It was a serious occasion and i had to hold back myself. The rules for me, was that i had to be firm and assertive. Screw that.

I was caught for my inappropriate hair-do and had to comb it down. Could sense the disappointment in most of the HEADs as i did not follow their criteria. Whatever.

Natalie lost her speech, Mr Siva's speech got screwed up and i was practically the hopeless one who couldn't explain why the events mentioned above, happened. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't help it, must've been the uncomfortable standard of standing in heels for so long.

And the photographer took ugly photos of me. Pfft.


Oh, and again, photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment